Friday, July 9, 2010

Essence Lot No. 9 — Forest Floor

Not sure why I wasn't already familiar
with Tatine, but I was really excited when
I discovered their Seasons of Enchantment
collection at Ochre in NYC a few weeks ago.
Beautiful packaging, vintage-inspired
amber jars, and unbelievable fragrances
create a unique line of artisinal, small batch
candles that delight with each and every scent.
I decided on Forest Floor for my purchase.
Wet dirt mingled with rain-soaked ferns,
damp wood, stems, and leaves magically
creates a fragrance of mossy overtones
with heady damp garden soil. You simply
have to smell it to believe its magic!
Margo, the creator of Tatine, began making
the handcrafted line 13 years ago and named
it after her late grandmother. To view all of
Tatine's lines and learn more about each
fragrance, just visit their lovely website.
(Click on image to view the beautiful package)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it sounds heavenly. Just light a candle and close your eyes and dream of walking in the woods...

    Thank you for pointing me in the direction of Tatine...can't wait to visit her site.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete